Tuesday 6 December 2016

Depict Evaluation

90 Second Depict Video Evaluation

Depict 90 Second Video ‘The Invitation’ Evaluation

For Assessment 1, my group and we had to create a 90 second video, on a topic of our choice.
What I think went well, in our video, were the different style of editing that we used. For example, we had the use of split screens, which allowed us to have more than one video going on in each clip. What also went well, was our use of sound effect in the video for example, when Rachel moves in one scene and quickly moves forward. Also we put a lot of thought, time and effort into the filming and editing.

However, what I didn’t think was too good about our video, was that we didn’t have a story line for our movie as it changed, so we went with the flow of our video, although we had to do extra filming at last minute as well so that our ending was a lot better. Also there are some continuity errors, such as clothing wise. For example, on one of the days of filming in the graveyard I had my hair up, whereas in the other videos of filming, I had my hair down. Throughout different parts of the filming, some of us were not wearing the same clothing, so the continuity was slightly off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Research Portfolio

PRIMARY RESEARCH Create your own user feedback survey 90 Second Depict Assignment Risk Assessment TV Advert Releases ...